We consider our Standard Death Planning Package to be the minimum standard of protection everyone should have in place to protect their family and loved ones.
Our package puts your family and your estate in a strong position. It offers a high degree of protection of your assets following your loss of mental or physical capacity and upon death.
It is extremely cost effective way for people whose assets will be valued at less then £325,000 upon their death. The disadvantage of this package is that it does not offer protection of your assets during your lifetime.
Our Standard Death Planning Package includes the professional drafting and implementation of the following:-
– Comprehensive Estate Planning Consultation, where applicable
– Written Legal Advice from a Qualified Lawyer
– Professionally Drafted Last Will & Testament– Living Will
– Will including Discretionary Will Trust
– Lasting Power of Attorney for Property and Financial Affairs
– Lasting Power of Attorney for Health and Welfare
– Severance of Joint Tenancy to Tenants in Common, if applicable
– Detailed Letter of Wishes
– Supervised Attestation Meeting, where applicable
– Lasting Power of Attorney Registration (OPTIONAL EXTRA)
– Secure Document Storage (OPTIONAL EXTRA)
The cost of our Standard Death Planning Package is as low as £525 for a single person or £696 for a couple.
Widow Seeks Deceased Husbands Secret Assets England and Wales Courts to Appoint Guardians of Property and Affairs of Missing Person Daughters Proprietary Estoppel Claim Wins Her Third of Farm Value Sussex Man Penalised for failing to Reveal Lifetime Gift to ExecutersTreasury Abandon Plans for Single Inheritance Tax Nil Rate Band to be Divided Between all of Individual Settlor Trusts
Westminster Trust is a trading style of Westminster Securities & Trusts Ltd. Registered office Bridge House, London Bridge, London England. Registered in England & Wales Company number 08476191. Registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office for compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998 registration number ZA003589. No liability is accepted for information contained on this website without the expressed written consent of Westminster Trust.